Saturday, February 6, 2010

Going Away

Most of you may already know this ( I believe I may have mentioned this previously), but I will be going away for a long time. I have joined the Army and soon will be off to Basic Combat Training. I know I have not produced much, and for that I apologize. I wish I had been better able to do things. Maybe if I spent less time fooling around on the computer, I'd have been able to get a little more done. Make new posts at the very least. I will return, though. So don't fret for too long! Thank you for listening! Thank you for commenting! I will come back stronger, wiser, and with more stories, some of which I MAY be able to tell. I don't know for sure, so we will see. Remember, this is only a temporary separation, and I may have some time before I leave this month, to give you a recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this post or episode, please don't forget to subscribe via rss.

Search This Blog