Sunday, October 30, 2011

Samhain Ritual

Photobucket
A blessed Samhain to all!

So, Samhain is once again upon us. A time once again for honoring our dead and continuing our internal work to better ourselves. I'm going to be doing a personal ritual tomorrow probably some time around the afternoon. My mother will be at work and my sister will be at her dad's house, so that would be the best time for me. I don't have every single tool some might say I need, but that's ok. The most important magickal tool of all is the one inside your skull. I have a wand and an athame, candles for the Lord and Lady, and for my ancestors. I have items representing the four elements for the quarters. What I can't quite figure out is what I want to say for the quarter calls or for casting and closing the circle itself. For my ancestors, I believe each particular speech will flow when the time is right. I'm not even sure where I'm going to be doing this. I'm planning on doing it at Huntington Beach Central Park in Huntington Beach, CA, but I must acquaint myself with local fire safety laws beforehand.

P.S. Dave of the Pagan Centered Podcast has given me leave to discuss a few topics from the Ask A Pagan forum on my show so, expect a new episode soon! :-D
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this post or episode, please don't forget to subscribe via rss.

Search This Blog