Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The View in the Broom Closet

   Right now the only reason I am able to be on this computer and bring to you another post, is because I have not the eyes of another who would see this and immediately ask what I am doing or bring about a dry spell of this blog. I yearn for the day when I can speak to such people freely about certain things and it not come to ill consequence. I always speak the truth but I do not always speak freely. I cannot, at this time, do anything that may jeopardize the relationships around me.  Hopefully some day I will be able to converse in free tongue with my family about who and what I am, but as for now, I simply wait. I am a pagan currently in the broom closet. I will simply have to learn in secret and I will continue to share with you my knowledge and opinions. I will try to make a new post at least once a week, but I can't make any promises for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this post or episode, please don't forget to subscribe via rss.

Search This Blog